Question : How can a European group of Spiritual Directors serve others?
In a brain storming the following points were expressed:
- using a website for information etc.
- the ecumenical dimension
- a so-called ‘silent Eucharist’
- practical learning
- sharing of practical experiences
- regional meetings
- supervision, also using the website
- a directory – listing people and their qualities
- events calendar
- texts, books, formationprogrammes, etc. on website
- creating visions
- sharing richness of different spiritual schools
- prayer list
- share art work